¼¼¹Ì³ª/Çà»ç

> Á¤º¸¼¾ÅÍ > ¼¼¹Ì³ª/Çà»ç

Á¦¸ñ 2022³â 4¿ù 14ÀÏ »ý¹°Á¤º¸ÇÐ ¼¼¹Ì³ª
ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ °ü¸®ÀÚ ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ 2022-04-13

¼­¿ï´ëÇб³ »ý¹°Á¤º¸ÇÐ Çùµ¿°úÁ¤ ÁÖÃÖ·Î ¼¼¹Ì³ª¸¦ ¾Æ·¡¿Í °°ÀÌ ¿­°íÀÚ ÇÏ¿À´Ï ¸¹Àº Âü¿© ¹Ù¶ø´Ï´Ù.

¼¼¹Ì³ª´Â ZoomÀ» ÅëÇÑ ¿Â¶óÀÎ °­ÀÇ·Î ¿¹Á¤µÇ¾î ÀÖÀ¸¸ç °­ÀÇ¿¡ Âü¿©ÇÏ°íÀÚ ÇϽô ºÐ²²¼­´Â ¾Æ·¡ÀÇ ¸µÅ©·Î Âü¿© ºÎŹµå¸®°Ú½À´Ï´Ù.

ÀϽÃ: 2022³â 4¿ù 14ÀÏ ¸ñ¿äÀÏ ¿ÀÀü 11½Ã

¿¬»ç: ¿À¹ü¼® ¿¬»ç´Ô (°æÈñ´ëÇб³)

Title: Application of personalized medicine via Genomics
Last year, Kyung Hee University Medical Center celebrated the 50th Anniversary and I was invited as one of the speakers for the conference, and presented a lecture titled "Application of personalized medicine via Genomics". I¡¯d like to share the presentation for this seminar with you. The presentation starts with the introduction of Human Genome Project which was completed by 2003 after 13 years of enduring effort of world-wide collaboration. I believe that all about the genomic medicine would not be possible without the Human Genome Project, which made a success to identify all three billion of nucleotides in the human genome. After that, I address what we are now in terms of personalized medicine, as follows. First how much accomplishments we get through the genome-wide association study, which has been performed for last two decades as one of the main driving forces of genomic medicine research. Second, also how much accomplishments we get through the whole-genome sequencing, which has been performed for last decade as another driving force of genomic medicine research. Third, what we have applied the GWAS results for the medicine such as the prediction of disease and pharmacogenomics, and what we have applied the results of whole-genome sequencing for medicine such as cancer genomics and genetic diseases. Last, I ¡®d like to address the future directions for the application of genomic results as well as the future researches for the personalized medicine.