¼¼¹Ì³ª/Çà»ç

> Á¤º¸¼¾ÅÍ > ¼¼¹Ì³ª/Çà»ç

Á¦¸ñ 2021³â 11¿ù 4ÀÏ »ý¹°Á¤º¸ÇÐ ¼¼¹Ì³ª
ÀÛ¼ºÀÚ °ü¸®ÀÚ ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ 2021-11-01
¼­¿ï´ëÇб³ »ý¹°Á¤º¸ÇÐ Çùµ¿°úÁ¤ ÁÖÃÖ·Î ¼¼¹Ì³ª¸¦ ¾Æ·¡¿Í °°ÀÌ ¿­°íÀÚ ÇÏ¿À´Ï ¸¹Àº Âü¿© ¹Ù¶ø´Ï´Ù.
¼¼¹Ì³ª´Â ZoomÀ» ÅëÇÑ ¿Â¶óÀÎ °­ÀÇ·Î ¿¹Á¤µÇ¾î ÀÖÀ¸¸ç °­ÀÇ¿¡ Âü¿©ÇÏ°íÀÚ ÇϽô ºÐ²²¼­´Â ¾Æ·¡ÀÇ ¸µÅ©·Î Âü¿© ºÎŹµå¸®°Ú½À´Ï´Ù.

ÀϽÃ: 2021³â 11¿ù 4ÀÏ ¸ñ ¿äÀÏ ¿ÀÀü 11½Ã
¿¬»ç: ÃÖ¼±½É ¿¬»ç´Ô (°­¿ø´ëÇб³)

Title:¡¡Omics data analysis to understand two different biological aspects

Abstract

Recently, several ¡®omics¡¯ technologies enable quantitative measuring of the abundance of various biological entities in a large-scale, and thus allow comparison of their variation between different physiological states on a genomic scale. No single ¡®omics¡¯ analysis can fully reveal the complexities of fundamental biology, and thus integration of multiple layers of information, the multi-¡®omics¡¯ approach, is required to acquire a precise picture. Bioinformatics has essential roles in the analyses of all areas of omics studies. Today, I¡¯d like to introduce two different aspects of our studies: (1) a study related to understanding underlying alterations associated with human diseases and (2) a study related to genome evolution. Specifically, one of which is to introduce a study basically based on the analysis of RNA-seq data derived from lean and obese adipose tissues in humans, to reveal how lean and obese adipogenesis differ in terms of gene expression. Another is to introduce a study exploring the properties of first introns in the human genome, showing that first introns are unique in the degree of evolutionary conservation and the existence of various functional signatures. I hope my talk will help the students to get an idea of how bioinformatics can help approach complex biological questions using various types of omics data.